The Resource How to read the solar system : a guide to the stars and planets
- How to read the solar system : a guide to the stars and planets
- Title remainder
- a guide to the stars and planets
- Statement of responsibility
- Chris North and Paul Abel
- The Solar System - so what is it? This book looks at all the major players, including our more familiar neighbours - the Sun, the planets and their moons - the occasional visitors to our planet - asteroids, meteors and comets - as well as distant stars and what might be beyond our Solar System - Earth Mark II?
- Dewey number
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of How to read the solar system : a guide to the stars and planets
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work How to read the solar system : a guide to the stars and planets
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://starke.library.link/resource/XDOULREaiPI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://starke.library.link/resource/XDOULREaiPI/">How to read the solar system : a guide to the stars and planets</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://starke.library.link/#STRKE"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://starke.library.link/">Starke County Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Starke County Public Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...