The Resource The sweetness at the bottom of the pie
- The sweetness at the bottom of the pie
- Statement of responsibility
- Alan Bradley
- Eleven-year-old Flavia de Luce, an aspiring chemist with a passion for poison, is more delighted than scared when a dead bird is found on the doorstep of her family's decaying mansion with a postage stamp pinned to its beak, and a short time later she comes across a man in the cucumber patch just as he is taking his dying breath
- Member of
- Agatha Award for Best First Novel, 2009.
- Arthur Ellis Award for Best First Novel, 2010.
- Dilys Award, 2010.
- Macavity Award for Best First Mystery Novel, 2010.
- Amelia Bloomer List, 2010
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2010
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- S94 2009
- Literary form
- Series statement
- A Flavia de Luce mystery
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The sweetness at the bottom of the pie
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The sweetness at the bottom of the pie
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://starke.library.link/resource/Zjb0-zvOnks/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://starke.library.link/resource/Zjb0-zvOnks/">The sweetness at the bottom of the pie</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://starke.library.link/#STRKE"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://starke.library.link/">Starke County Public Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Starke County Public Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...